welcome to doodle | bloom. i offer a wide arrange of new products, from custom baby announcements to headbands and flower clips. check back often to hear more about the new designs.

i still haven't gotten the paypal set up for this site, so for now just email or call me and I can get you whatever you would like! my contact info is on the sidebar.


3.31.2009

••| baby announcements |••

these are just a few of my baby announcements (more coming soon!). i can custom make announcements, or you can just pick from my already made templates. just send me the photos you would like in the announcement (or hire me to take them for you :) and i can place them in and send you back a jpg that you can get printed onto photo paper. i can also handle the printing for you if you would like.

already made templates are $20 and to customize colors it is an extra $10
custom made templates are $40



1 comment:

The Brannon Family said...

Amber not only took the photos for my announcements, but created a custom baby announcement. I absolutely loved them! I received so many comments from family and friends stating they were the cutest announcements they have ever seen!

Amber also took family photos for us and provided us with priceless photos of me and my husband with our newborn daughter. These photos will be cherished for years to come!

I absolutely recommend Amber! You will not be disappointed!!