welcome to doodle | bloom. i offer a wide arrange of new products, from custom baby announcements to headbands and flower clips. check back often to hear more about the new designs.

i still haven't gotten the paypal set up for this site, so for now just email or call me and I can get you whatever you would like! my contact info is on the sidebar.


4.01.2009

••| senior portraits |••



It is getting that time of year again for graduation. I remember back when I graduated all I had for my photos were my shots taken at school. Not so cool. I wish I would have done more. It is a big accomplishment, that should be marked with a FUN photo shoot! I am scheduling senior portrait sessions right now. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this please let me know! Can be high school, or college graduates. Pass the word along, send people a link to my blog, or even my email address.






I can also put together announcements for the occasion.


Contact me by email to find out more on pricing and availability: amberahlberg@gmail.com

1 comment:

Kelly Anderson said...

you have a great eye for photography! sooo cute!